The Scott Stevens Mini Snowboard is a true twin snowboard with a soft flex that is perfect for the younger boys or girls who are just starting out and need a kids snowboard that is easy to progress on. The Scott Stevens Mini Snowboards are aimed at the age group 3-6 depending on the length and weight of the user, these kids' boards are the best way to start your child's snowboarding adventure. With the same graphics as you find on the current Scott Stevens pro model graphic, on a mini-chassis, previously unreleased in youth sizes.
The forgiving Park Mini camber profile features a catch-free rocker in the nose and tail with zero camber in the center of the board. This camber profile makes it easy to progress and learn quickly.
The FSC® Certified Selected Core™ makes the Scott Stevens Mini super lightweight and easier to pop into the air. The core is strengthened with +45/-45 Micro-Glass and plant-based Magic Bean resin. The XXX[TRUDED]™ BASE is very durable and low maintenance. When the base starts to dry out, we recommend that you give it a service.
As a general rule, you want to select a kid's snowboard that is 15-20 cm shorter than the length of the child who is going to be riding it.
This snowboard is constructed in Capita's Factory called The Mothership and made with 100% clean energy. Check out the full list of features below.
- Kids Specific Board - Suitable for boys or girls aged 4-10 years depending on height and weight. If you want a mini version of the Scott Steven's Pro Model, then you found the right one.
- FSC® Certified Selected Core™ - Makes the Scott Stevens Mini lightweight and easy to handle.
- +45/-45 Micro-glass - Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate.
- Magic Bean™ Resin - Strong and eco-friendly plant-based resin that keeps it all together.
- XXX[TRUDED]™ BASE - Extruded under high pressure resulting in a super hard, and extremely durable surface. This is no ordinary extruded base.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet - Zero toxic lacquer
- Silkscreen Base - Makes the base colours stand out
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges - Strong and durable steel keeps the Scott Stevens Mini going for years
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls - Holds it all together and protects the core
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts - Mount your bindings here
- NFC - This Bad boy is microchipped so you know it's yours
- Made with 100% clean energy - Produced at the mothership