The ColourWear Cube Bib Pants are a pair of ski pants with braces for young snowboarders and skiers - full of features to let you be at your best on the slopes or in the park. They are fully waterproof, water repellent and have high breathability to keep rain and snow out while also keeping you from becoming too sweaty.
With an adjustable waist and detachable braces, you'll be prepared for both action-filled and calmer days. The pants are a loose fit for a relaxed style and give you room for a layer underneath on colder days. On warmer days you can wear them with only thermal underwear as they are lightly padded.
To be suited for intense riding the pants have reinforced knees, seat and inner ankles for extra protection.
These are durable and technical pants offering great value for money.
- 2-layer Pinetech fabric
- Water pillar 10,000mm, breathability 10.000g/m/24h
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T
- Insulation: Cloudfill padding, 40g high-loft synthetic polyester
- Adjustable waist
- Articulated knees
- Detachable suspenders
- Lightly padded
- Snowgaiter at leg end
- Reinforced seat
- Reinforced knees
- Reinforced lower leg inside
- Taped seams