The earthy colours and buttoned front pockets give the ColourWear Flight Pant a military aesthetic.
They are 10k waterproofed with sealed seams and have snow gaiters at the ankles so no powder snow makes its way in. When you want to reach those untouched hills on foot, you can trust the awesome breathability and the extra ventilation openings that adjust the temperature.
The pants have been designed to withstand a lot of strain and have reinforced inner leg endings, where pants tend to be particularly vulnerable. They have an adjustable waist lined with fleece to fit comfortably and you can adjust the waist further with a drawstring. The CLWR flight pants are lightly insulated and have pockets on the front as well as pockets with zips on each side.
- 2-layer PineTech fabric
- Water pillar 10,000 mm, breathability 10,000g/m/24h
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T
- Cloudfill Padding: 40g high-loft synthetic polyester insulation
- Adjustable waist with fleece lining
- Zippered side pockets
- Two buttoned thigh pockets
- Articulated knees
- Elastic in waist
- Lightly padded
- Reinforced guards at inside of leg end
- Snowgaiters at leg end
- Taped seams
- Zippered mesh ventilation openings