The Dakine Alero Women's Mitt features a classic faux fur cuff paired with modern functionality. Using Dakine's DK Dry waterproof insert The Dakine Alero Women's Mitt will keep your hands nice and dry even after a long day on the slopes. Warmth is taken care of by a 150g tricot lining paired with High loft synthetic [ Glove 110 / 280g ] insulation.
- Insert: DK Dryâ„¢ waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Mitt 110 / 350g ]
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Palm: Polyurethane
- Shell Fabric: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Internal heat pack pocket
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dryâ„¢ waterproof
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Mitt 110 / 350g ]
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- PALM: Polyurethane
- SHELL FABRIC: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
SIZING: XS, S, M, L
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.