The Dakine Low Roller is the ultimate Snowboard bag at an affordable price. You can fit all your gear inside this bag when you travel to the mountains.
The Low Roller has 360-degree padding that protects your loved snowboard from damage during transit. The Dakine Low Roller comfortably holds one board with bindings mounted and there is room for your technical outerwear and a removable boot bag in the main compartment. If you are traveling with two boards, just remove the bindings from one of the snowboards.
You can store all your smaller essential items, such as your beanies, gloves or service equipment in the exterior zippered accessory pocket, keeping your entire kit secure and in one place.
The Low Roller also features a handle that pairs with a rolling luggage bag, for easy one-handed towing. This becomes super handy when you are rolling your luggage through the airport or between the shuttle ride and the chalet.
The Low roller comes with large heavy-duty urethane wheels that glide easily through airport terminals and will plow through snow-filled parking lots.
The Dakine Low Roller is constructed using Bluesign® approved material. Please note that the material and price are slightly different depending on the colour option.
Always ensure your Dakine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing. If your Dakine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush.
- Wheeled Snowboard Bag - Durable, over-sized 9cm urethane wheels
- Removable Snowboard Boot Bag - Store your snowboard boots inside to keep your clothing away from any dirt
- 360-degree Padding - Protects your snowboard from any unwanted damage
- Exterior zippered accessory pocket - Holds your smaller items secure and easy to access
- Luggage Pairing - Handle pairs with a rolling luggage bag for a smoother journey through the airport
- #10 YKK lockable main zipper - Durable and easy gliding zippers
- Exterior zippered pocket - Perfect for smaller items such as gloves, beanie, or your chewing gum
- Packs down tight for easy storage - You can store the Dakine Low Roller under your bed
600D Recycled Polyester Plain weave with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material options:
- B4BC Floral - Every sale of this supports the boarding for breast cancer foundation B4BC
- Solstice Floral
420D Nylon Ripstop with water repellent finish and bluesign® approved materials. are available in the following colours:
- Sparrow: 420D Recycled Nylon ripstop
- Port Red: 420D Nylon ripstop
600D Recycled Polyester ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials are available in the following colours :
- Blue Graphite
- Cascade Camo
- Red Earth
Premium Weather Resistant face coating 900D Recycled Polyester ripstop bluesign® approved materials are available in:
- Black Coated
- Cascade Camo Coated
Weight and Dimensions:
- 157cm - 30 x 15 x 170cm [ 12 x 6 x 67 in] Fits max. 157cm board 2.6 kg [ 5.8 lbs. ]
- 165cm - 30 x 15 x 178cm [ 12 x 6 x 70 ] Fits max. 165cm board 2.7 kg [ 6.0 lbs. ]
- 175cm - 30 x 15 x 188cm [ 12 x 6 x 74 ] Fits max. 175cm board 2.8kg [ 6.2 lbs.]