The Deeluxe Deemon is team rider and Austrian superstar and team rider Elias Elhardt snowboard boot of choice. Created for the playful rider who wants a responsive boot that performs everywhere on the mountain.
The Deemon Boots are part of Deeluxe's All-mountain Series. The Deeluxe Deemon Boots have been upgraded for 2022 with the all-new Stage 4 liner that heatmolds around the shape of your foot and works in unison with the Freeride Tounge for the ultimate comfort and response.
Deeluxe has also updated the boots with a new flex window for a smooth and consistent riding experience while a rubber print throughout the ankle zone and the Backbone protection make the boot last season after season.
The speed lacing system makes it quick and convenient to tighten your boots. The L3 lacing system provides three different lacing zones using two clasps and two handles. One handle allows the boot to cradle your foot and calf while the other handle secures the ankle and heel. Thanks to these separate zones, the boot anchors your heel for a refined fit that enhances energy transmission.
The Elias colour option also comes with an extra power pad. The EVA pad sits inside a pocket in the boot’s tongue, enabling the liner and shell to move completely in unison and gives you a more responsive flex.
The Deeluxe Deemon comes with a Semi Stiff flex
The Deeluxe Deemon boot is suitable for intermediate to professional riders. It's good enough for Elias Eldhardt.
Deeluxe Deemon can be ridden anywhere on the mountain.
T3 Speed Lacing System - This allows you to custom-tension the flex of the boot with a higher and lower lacing zone.
- Custom Flex - Two separate flex zones at the ankle decrease boot distortion and provides a better heel hold.
- Stage 4 Liner - Provides amazing comfort and heat molding. The Stage 4 liner sports a roomier toe box with four-way stretch material.
- Double Back - For added durability and increased response.
- Remedy Sole - The Remedy sole provides the perfect blend of traction and cushioning. Thanks to a reduced footprint, by lifting up the front of the sole, the Deeluxe Remedy sole minimizes toe and heel drag.
- Power Strap - The Power Strap provides additional support for your shin to enhance the response.
- Backbone - Makes the boot stronger and more responsive with the addition of a reinforced panel that cradles the spine of the back of the boots.
- Elias Power Pad - Please note that this additional EVA pad is exclusively for the Elias colour option.
- Freeride Tounge - Maximizes comfort and cushioning while also enhancing durability. The Freeride tongue features a three-position pocket that can accommodate an optional Flex Booster if you need to stiffen up the boot with a symmetrical or asymmetrical flex.