The Rome Gang Plank snowboard is a true twin park-focussed board with a contact rocker profile.
It's a 5/10 on the scale for flex and the Rome trademark poppy feeling is definitely here thanks to the Bamboo Omega HotRod.
The nose and tail has got wider from previous iterations which make presses easier to lock in.
- Contact Rocker Camber: Flat camber between the bindings with rocker outside the bindings; smooth flexing and pressable.
- True Twin Shape: Boards built with fully symmetrical spec: sidecuts, flex patterns, camber profiles and nose and tail lengths.
- Bamboo Omega HotRods: A single bamboo HotRod in the board’s nose and tail; pressable yet poppy. Made of carbon, Omegas act as housing built around the HotRods and are designed to provide additional power and responsiveness.
- Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the board's insert pack.
- Biax Glass: Fibreglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- Pop Core: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- PowerSlide Base: A new base material that features improved wax absorption, increased durability and the most bang for your buck.