The Rome Party Mod is a good-time true-twin freestyle/park board.
The lively board has a contact rocker profile which is super easy to press and gives excellent agility. The rocker in the nose and tail helps give the board some float in pow and plough throw any chunder on piste later in the day. The double hotrod gives excellent pop.
It runs around a 6 out of 10 on the stiffness scale.
- Contact Rocker Camber: Flat camber between the bindings with rocker outside the bindings; smooth flexing and pressable.
- True Twin Shape: Built with fully symmetrical spec: sidecuts, flex patterns, camber profiles and nose and tail lengths.
- Carbon Hotrods: V-shaped carbon HotRods in the board’s nose and tail; next level snap and pop.
- Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the board's insert pack.
- Supapop Core: Our lightest and most responsive core, built with alternating strips of 10mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- Sinterstrong Base: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.