Always popular, the Rome Ravine is best summarised as a mid-flex directional twin all-mountain board that loves a good dump of pow.
It is a little wider than many boards but is nice and manoeuvrable partly due to the Directional Diamond 3D nose which gives excellent turn response. It's a board you immediately feel at home on, being easy to ride and predictable.
If you're after a quiver-killer that is super fun then the Rome Ravine needs to be on your shortlist.
- Free the Ride Camber: Designed for all-mountain prowess and float in the deep. Rockered in the nose, flat under the front foot, with a positive cambered tail.
- Directional Taper: Taper is featured in directional boards built with wider noses than tails, helping with agile turns and added float in deep snow. The Ravine has 7.5mm of taper which is a great balance for dominating pow without feeling sluggish elsewhere.
- Directional Diamond 3D: Designed to increase float in deep snow, improve handling in variable terrain, smooth turn initiation, reduce edge catch and complement all-mountain riding in all-senses. This is a revelation in board performance.
- Carbon Hotrods: Two thin rods of carbon milled into the boards core in the tail for responsive and powerful snap.
- Pop Core: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- Sinterstrong Base: The new go-to, this hardworking base is easy to fix with great wax retention. A low maintenance daily driver for riders of all ability levels.