The Stale Crewzer is designed by Ståle Sandbech. It is a freestyle minded all mountain weapon that works well across the resort.
It has plenty of pop thanks to the carbon hot-rods used in its construction. The longer nose gives float in deeper snow, it has great edge control and it's an agile board to ride.
It is a directional twin with Fusion Camber which changes from traditional camber through the centre to rocker at the inserts.
It's a mid-stiffness board. If you're comparing it against the Rome National it is slightly softer.
- Fusion Camber: Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance.
- Carbon Hotrods: A single carbon HotRod in the board’s nose and tail; super responsive and powerfully snappy.
- Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the board's insert pack.
- Triax Glass: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap.
- Pop Core: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia.
- Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible.
- Sinterspeed Base: Our premium sintered base material featuring high molecular content and insane wax absorption thanks to its open structure. Our fastest and most advanced base for demanding riders.