The Salomon Craft Snowboard is a ride-anything machine. Equipped with Rock Out Camber with reliable edge control and the ability to press. The Craft's shape makes it at home wherever you take making it float in powder and has plenty of pop off side-hits.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA MD - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen Strong - CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Medium stone finish - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- Royal Rubber Pads - Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.