Wolfgang Nyvelt shaped each board size to deliver specific benefits for freestyle riding, tight creative turns, park, or on big jumps. A Tapered Twin with Rock Out Camber for pop and float in any condition.
Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
Basalt stringers are sewn into a trial layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at high speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- Tapered twin - What makes the Sick Stick ride so well in Pow and hard pack, is the tapered twin shape. Stance is centred within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with floatation.
- BA MD - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster - Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine stone finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All mountain EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- ABS - The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.