The Union Cadet Pro binding is perfect for the beginner to the future pro rider who loves freestyle riding and is not tall enough or heavy enough to be riding the men's bindings yet. The Cadet Pro is a smaller version of an adult binding, designed to accommodate a lighter and smaller-sized snowboarder.
The Union Cadet Pro has been upgraded with a new youth team highback. Team S Duraflex is a youth-sized version of the popular Team highback that you find on the men's Force binding. The Cadet Pro gives you amazing value at a very affordable price.
The Stage 5 Duraflex Baseplate is boosted with the EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushings, a shock-absorbing layer in the heal section, where you need it the most. The Stage 5 Duraflex baseplate is backed with a lifetime warranty, so you can go as big as you like. This binding is designed to last.
The Forma ankle straps provide a comfortable hold around any snowboard boots with no pressure points. The Forma ankle strap is lightweight, strong, and brings a fast response on the outside with a comfortable fit on the inside, making it ideal for freestyle riding.
Whether you are on your way to becoming a pro snowboarder or you are in your young teens, and want a premium and super comfortable youth binding to take you to the next level, the Cadet Pro is for you.
Check out the full list of features below:
- Stage 5 Duraflex Baseplate - Super strong and comfortable chassis that is backed by a lifetime warranty.
EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushing - Shock absorbing EVA padding in the heel section of the binding.
- 3 degree Canted Footbeds - Aligns your knees, hips and ankles so you can go faster and harder for longer with less fatigue
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup - Cups around your boots and comes with a Lifetime warranty
- Team S Duraflex - A new youth-sized highback, a smaller version of the popular team highback featured on the Force Binding.
- Forma Ankle Strap - Offers support where you need it and flex where you want it. Holds your boots in securely.
TS 1.0 Ultragrip Toe Strap - Pushes your boots down and backward for the ultimate heel hold.
- Aluminum Ratchets - Easy to adjust and use. Built to last.
- Tool-Less Flad - Easy to adjust your forward lean.
- Grade 8.8 Steel Hardware - Strongest Steel available. Will hold your bindings in place.
- Traditional Strap Adjustment - Easy to adjust with a #3 Screw Driver
- Camber Disk - Compatible with 4x4, 4x2 and Channel inserts.