This season Bonfire partnered with Great Northern Powder Guides cat boarding operation, to design a one of a kind custom men's snowboard jacket, created to withstand the harsh winter climate of Western Montana. The guides at GNPG use their gear day in and day out, under the most extreme conditions, so we gave them the reins to put their customized touches on this Aspect Jacket.
They added in a removable hood with interior stash away pocket, a radio pocket with a com vent, and an interior notebook pocket with pen storage.
The Bonfire Aspect 2L Stretch jacket has a huge waterproof rating of 30k and breathability of 18k, This ensures you stay dry and therefore warm.
The jacket is a regular (non-baggy) fit. The model is 5'9" (175cm) and weighs 165lb (74.8kg). He's wearing a size large jacket which is giving a more relaxed fit.
- Fully Seam Sealed
- Jacket to Pant Connect ®
- Strata Flow® Venting System
- YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon Zippers (CF/Chest Vents)
- Removable Adjustable Shoulder Sling System
- Swivel Cuff ®
- Lycra Wrist Gaiter
- Stretch Powder Skirt
- Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Chest Pocket w/Audio Routing
- Removable Adjustable 3-Piece Helmet Compatible Hood
- Easy Adjust Hem w/Pocket Access
- Elbow Articulation
- Goggle Wipe w/Key Hook
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard