The Dakine Leather Scout Gloves are the perfect combination of functionality with options. It's practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature driven tech men's ski & snowboard glove.
A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of stretch fleece. The DWR treated shell is made of a durable nylon/poly blend with leather palm and backhand for added toughness. While a DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof layer between them both. Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you've got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo glove that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 90% polyester, 5% nylon, 4% polyurethane, 1% elastane with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester,6% elastane)
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
Measure around your palm around the bottom knuckles of your fingers.
- S: 16.5-19cm
- M: 19-21.5cm
- L: 21.5-24cm
- XL: 24-27cm