The Deeluxe x AREth Rin Snowboard Boots are made in collaboration with Japanese shoe brand AREth and designed for the rider who is looking for a super comfortable mid-flexing boot with a clean and old-school look. The Rin Boots are part of Deeluxe's Adventure Series. The Deeluxe Areth Rin Boots have been updated for this season with the all-new Stage 4 liner that molds around the shape of your foot and the new remedy sole offers greater traction and cushioning.
The AREthe Rin boots offer you the best of both worlds with a hybrid lacing system. The traditional laces give the boots a softer flex and feel while the boot’s BOA® Fit System allows you to custom tension the boots for a precise fit in the heel and ankle area. The BOA® Fit System minimizes heel lift and stops the foot from moving inside the boot and holds your ankle comfortably in place.
Designed for the exploring snowboarder who wants a boot that is supportive and responsive where you need it and comfortable where you want it. Add some Japanese soul to your riding with the Deeluxe AREthe Rin.
BOA® Fit System - Dialed in precision fit, just spin the dial for the perfect tension.
- Stage 4 Liner - Provides amazing comfort and heat molding. The Stage 4 liner sports a roomier toe box with a four-way stretch material.
- Rock Guard - Provides additional protection against rocks and ice with a layer of rubber that wraps around the toebox and sides of the boot.
- Remedy Sole - The Remedy sole provides the perfect blend of traction and cushioning. Thanks to a reduced footprint, by lifting up the front of the sole, the Deeluxe Remedy sole minimizes toe and heel drag.
- Power Strap - The Power Strap provides additional support for your shin to enhance the response.
- Free Flex - Provides a surf-like yet responsive flex thanks to the forefoot and shaft panels that overlap near the heel of the shell.
- Backbone - Makes the boot stronger and more responsive with the addition of a reinforced panel that cradles the spine of the back of the boots.
- Slytech Foam - absorbs chatter and provides amazing dampening through the heel for bigger landings.