POC's Fovea snow goggles are favoured for their exceptional peripheral and vertical field of view, the Fovea feature a toric Clarity lens, and a soft frame for flexibility, comfort and a secure fit on a wide variety of face shapes.
Combining a large field of view with Clarity lens technology and a toric lens shape, the Fovea gives absolute trust in vision in all conditions.
The malleable frame and triple-layer face foam gives a comfortable and secure fit on any face shape, and gives flexibility and comfort even in the very coldest conditions.
Clarity lens technology intensifies contrast and filters specific peaks on the colour spectrum to give the sharpest vision across a range of light conditions.
Specially placed ventilation slots in the goggles minimize steaming and support crisp and clear vision at all times.
- Clarity - The supplied lens features Clarity technology for all-day, all-mountain performance.
- Spektris mirror - The unique Spektris mirror coating is engineered for perfect harmony with the Clarity lens base tint for an enhanced visual experience in specific light conditions.
- Toric Lens - The Toric lens shape minimizes distortion to give optimum vision.
- Ri-Pel - The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Anti-scratch treatment - An anti-scratch treatment on the outer lens reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision.
- Anti-fog treatment - An anti-fog treatment on the inner lens helps reduce internal fogging for clear vision as the intensity rises.
- Complete UV Protection (UV 400) - The goggles give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Triple-layer face foam - Multiple layers of foam ensure a soft and comfortable fit, perfectly molding to the contours of your face.
- Silicone grippers - Silicone grippers on the inside of the strap help keep the goggles secure against a helmet.
- Storage - When not in use, it is recommended to store the goggles in their case in order to avoid scratching, keeping them far from sources of heat and direct sunlight, especially during transport.