In collaboration with and Designed by team rider and founder of Asmo Pow Surfers, Wolfgang Nyvelt. this board has a classic directional shape ready for freeride or backcountry freestyle terrain and all conditions. Agile and responsive edge-to-edge, with a pin tail to keep you floating in pow
Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
Sustainably sourced walnut wood grain for a premium look, maximized power and board control, and reduced fiber glass and resin.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- BA MD - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster - Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Fine stone finish - Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All mountain EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- ABS - The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.