Now it's your turn to level up. Combining Smith's advanced hybrid shell construction with the pinnacle protection of a lightweight, ventilated Aerocore technology, the new Level helmet offers best in class performance and style.
The MIPS® Brain Protection System offers additional protection due to the added layer inside the helmet that reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head.
By utilizing Smith's adjustable VaporFit fit system for an ideal fit, the Level provides complete comfort to help you carve up the big lines that inspire the sleek, sweeping design language of this compact, high performance helmet.
Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- Hybrid shell construction - blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage - lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System - reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit Snow™ dial adjustment system offers 27-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 2 vents - Keeps you comfortable on the slope all day
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible
- Weight (Size M, MIPS®): 19 oz / 550 g - Lightweight and comfortable
- S: 51-55cm
- M: 55-59cm
- L: 59-63cm