The Boot Airliners comfortably fit one ski or snowboard boot each, cut into a curved shape that minimises fabric and weight and maximises storage room. They can be packed individually within a larger equipment bag or connected using press-stud and hook & loop fixings to be used and carried as one connected bag.
Constructed from a ripstop fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, The Boot Airliners protect ski and snowboard boots in storage, transit and against other equipment within a larger hardware bag, preventing damage.
The SnoKart Airliner series of bags are a genuine innovation that makes travelling with ski and snowboard equipment easier; they are strong enough for use in resort carry to and from the slopes and fold and pack down, so can be stored away effortlessly.
- Suitable for most sizes and styles of ski and snowboard boots
- Constructed to the highest standards with ripstop fabric, which is waterproof, strong & lightweight
- Press-stud and hook & loop join-up option enables both bags to be carried together like a standard boot bag
- Grab handles and storage hooks for easy retrieval and storage
- Large, easy-access openings with heavy-duty zips
- Dimensions: 36cm x 33cm x 14cm each (28cm combined)
- Weight: 150g each (300g combined)