The Rover Touring Crampons are designed specifically for use with the Union Rover 1 Approach Ski with 160mm width, the Rover Crampon is attached to the Union Splitboard bindings and the serrated tooth design provides maximum traction in icy terrain.
With On-The-Fly Installation, you don't have to remove your bindings. Just lift the bindings up, insert the Crampon in the disk hole, and twist the crampons into the locked position. The Rover crampon gives your Explorer or Expedition 2.0 splitboard bindings superpowers with extra grip and allows you to take your adventures to the next level and climb higher on your snowboarding adventures.
- 2 x Rover Crampon - One for each binding
- Storage Bag - Easily Packable or attach them to your backpack
- Compatible with Union Explorer and Union Expedition 2.0 bindings
- Aluminum Serrated Tooth Design - Offers maximum traction in icy terrain
- Easy On-The-Fly Installation - No need to remove your bindings, install them and keep going. Lift bindings up and insert the crampon underneath the disk hole and twist the setting into the locked position.
- 160mm Width - Designed specifically for use with the Union Rover 1 Approach Ski