The ColourWear Ida Jacket is a classic, retro women's ski/snowboard jacket. With 10k waterproof material, a water repellent surface and high breathability, the jacket is filled with features.
The outer material is made of 100% recycled polyester, and the jacket has sealed seams and a detachable snow skirt. The pockets and collar are all lined with nice, soft fleece. The jacket is moderately insulated and has extra ventilation under the arms that can easily be zipped open or closed.
The sleeves and hood are adjustable to make the CLWR Ida jacket fit properly, and the regular fit gives you room for a comfortable mid-layer under your jacket.
- Water pillar 10,000mm, breathability 10,000g/m/24h
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Shell fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T
- Cloudill padding: 60g high loft insulation
- Synthetic Polyester
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable fixed hood vertical
- Articulated sleeves
- Fleece lined collar
- Fleece lined pockets
- Napoleon pocket behind front placket
- Lightly padded
- Ski pass pocket
- Removable snow skirt
- Taped seams
- Zippered mesh ventilation openings under arms