The ColourWear Slice 2.0 Jacket is a stylish snowboard or ski jacket for kids and teens. The jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester, which is completely waterproof and breathes so that you can spend many long days riding intensely.
It is highly insulated to work with only thermal underwear underneath on milder days, but also has room for a mid-layer on colder days. It also has a detachable hood to make it compatible with various activities and outfits.
To keep the snow and cold out, the CLWR Slice 2.0 Jacket has been equipped with an adjustable hem, adjustable cuffs, a fleece-lined collar, inner lycra cuffs at the wrists as well as a snow lock inside.
- 2-layer Pinetech fabric
- Water pillar 10,000mm, breathability 10,000g/m/24h
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T
- Insulation: Cloudfill padding, 80g high-loft synthetic polyester
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Detachable hood
- Collar fleece lining
- Fleece lined pockets
- Inner lycra cuffs at sleeve ends
- Lightly padded
- Ski pass pocket
- Snow skirt
- Taped seams