The ColourWear Slim Pants are a pair of slim-fit ski and snowboard pants for younger riders and have the exact right features for intense days on the slopes.
To keep snow and rain out, they are made of a waterproof material that breathes and have taped seams. The snow gaiters at the ankles protect your legs from snow when you turn. The pre-bent knees and adjustable waist lined with fleece make it easy for you to find the right fit. The slim-fit style pants have two pockets with zips on the front and two Velcro pockets on the back.
- 2-layer Pinetech fabric
- Water pillar 10,000mm, breathability 10,000g/m/24h
- Flourcarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T
- Insulation: Cloudfill padding - 40g high-loft synthetic polyester