The ColourWear Track Parka is a bit longer than normal to keep your rear extra warm, which is nice to have as extra protection while resting on the slopes or waiting for someone to catch up.
The parka is 10k waterproof to keep the snow from getting you wet, and is moderately padded to keep you warm. When you're exercising more intensely, or on warm days, you can open up the extra ventilation under the arms and on colder days you can pull the zip all the way up to get a protective, high collar lined with fleece. The front pockets are also lined with fleece to let you warm your hands. The snow skirt is removable which makes it versatile for use as an all-round jacket off the slopes too.
Enjoy long days in the mountains with good ventilation, sealed seams and adjustable waist and hood.
- Waterproofing 10,000mm, breathability 10,000g/m2/24h
- Fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester 210T
- Insulation: Cloudfill padding, 60g high-loft synthetic polyester
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner lycra cuffs at sleeve ends
- Adjustable vertical fixed hood
- Fleece lined collar
- Adjustable waist
- Articulated sleeves
- Buttoned chest pocket
- Zippered and fleece lined front pockets
- Lightly padded
- Napoleon pocket behind front placket
- Removable snow skirt
- Taped seams
- Zippered mesh ventilation openings under arms