A premium upgrade to a best-selling classic, the Dakine Leather Camino Glove brings time-tested durability to the next tier.
This gauntlet length women's ski & snowboard glove is purpose-built for outer durability, complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth inside. With the liner inserted, it's the glove for especially cold days. Wear it without when it warms up, or even run the liner on its own—with the added perk of touchscreen compatibility.
The DWR-treated shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and mitigates wear, and the DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of dry assurance that allows moisture to escape while blocking its entry.
These are hugely popular and deservedly so!
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 340g ] [ Mitt 110 / 400g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Internal heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
Measure around your palm around the bottom knuckles of your fingers.
- XS: 13-14cm
- S: 14-16.5cm
- M: 16.5-19cm
- L: 19-21.5cm