Made of goat leather and ripstop nylon, the Dakine Pinto ski & snowboard mitts have the durability you might expect in a pair of work gloves with technical features tuned for the mountain.
High-loft insulation with a microfleece lining craft a cozy interior while the rugged outer stands up to the elements. A knit cuff makes for fuss-free on-off and wears well with a variety of layers, from hoodies to shells. It's no-nonsense hand protection for the long haul. With Mt. Hood in our backyard, we collaborated with the world-class ski and snowboard camps there to create special edition Windells and High Cascade editions of this mitt.
- 50% Goat Leather, 33% Polyamide, 10% Recycled Polyester, 7% Polyester
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Waterproof welded construction|Waterproof YKK Aquaseal® zipper on main compartment|Removable, padded backpack straps
- SHELL: Leather and Ripstop (50% goat leather, 33% nylon, 10% recycled polyester 7% polyester)
- INSULATION: 60g Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- LINING: 300g micro fleece / 400g pile (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on rib knit
- Touch screen compatible
Measure around your palm around the bottom knuckles of your fingers.
- S: 16.5-19cm
- M: 19-21.5cm
- L: 21.5-24cm
- XL: 24-27cm