Roam far and wide. The Dakine Team Phoenix gloves offer the storm protection, warmth and breathability that Kazu Kokubo demands for deep snowboarding backcountry missions.
The gloves feature a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX liner and Gore Active technology for the added breathability and storm protection that backcountry riding demands. A combination of Primaloft® Gold insulation and a soft wool lining delivers the all-conditions warmth you need to explore and ride hard. Durable leather palms maintain the dexterity to manage your gear on the fly.
- 53% Goat Leather, 47% Recycled Polyester
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable
- REMOVABLE PERFORMANCE LINER: 100% Nylon Shell, PrimaLoft® Gold (100% recycled polyester) [ 85g ] Insulation, Sealon PU overlay palm
- SHELL: 4 way stretch soft shell / Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL INSULATION: 360g Wool blend
- Removable elastic leash
Measure around your palm around the bottom knuckles of your fingers.
- S: 16.5-19cm
- M: 19-21.5cm
- L: 21.5-24cm
- XL: 24-27cm