You bought your season pass for a reason. Now you need a helmet that feels as good on a storm-filled powder day as it does a bluebird groomer session or a backcountry mission.
The women's Smith Liberty helmet brings the added energy absorption of zonal Koroyd® and the advanced angled impact protection of MIPS® to let you focus on ripping turns in the alpine and chasing powder stashes in the trees.
Its hybrid shell design adds durability without weighing you down, while a plush sweat-wicking liner makes for all-conditions cosiness. And because you love to ski or ride all day, the fit and vents are adjustable on the fly, so you can fine-tune the comfort.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- VaporFit Snow™ dial adjustment system offers 27-degree fit adjustment with the turn of a dial
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 2 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible