The Kart 3 features two core components which can be used separately and combined to suit the amount of equipment you need to transport, giving maximum flexibility and ease of use.
Constructed from a PFC free fabric which is waterproof, robust and lightweight, both components are supported with a padded, durable, water-resistant lining and padded handles which are reliable and comfortable.
The Kart system uses Fidlock® magnetic connections to provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by anodised G-Clips, which are robust and easy to use.
The Kart Zoom Roller and Kargo 60 Roller feature large, smooth-rolling wheels, making it easy to manoeuvre over rough terrain and snowy areas. When these two components are connected, the opposing wheels allow the Kart 3 to stand vertically, perfect for busy check-ins and platforms.
Flexible options for checking in. Take advantage of airline restrictions with three different combinations:
- Kargo 60L Roller - Roller bag
- Kart Zoom Roller - Ski & Snowboard bag
- Kart 3 - Kart Zoom Roller & Kargo 60L combined
Kart Zoom Roller
The adjustable length equipment bag uses its double zoom feature to take skis and snowboards from 160cm up to 175cm then 190cm. It is spacious enough to comfortably fit two pairs of skis with poles, two snowboards with bindings and a combination of both, leaving enough space for extra clothing and accessories.
Kargo 60 Roller
The 60l roller bag has enough space and depth to pack ski boots and helmets along with clothing and accessories and can be manoeuvred with a 2-stage, telescopic handle. The Kargo 60 can be combined with the Kart Zoom Roller to build the Kart 3, the ideal solution for shorter trips and solo travellers. Alternatively, you can add the Kargo 40 case to make a sizeable 100l roller bag, the Kargo 100.
Use in conjunction with the SnoKart Airliner range to keep contents clean and protected.
Please note that the 3rd generation model is not compatible with older generation SnoKart Kart systems.
- The Kart 3 combines two of the best SnoKart products; The Kart Zoom Roller & Kargo 60 Roller
- Flexible options for checking in. Take advantage of airline restrictions with three different combinations
- Constructed to the highest standards with PFC free fabric, which is waterproof, strong & lightweight
- Designed to carry heavy loads with padded construction and a durable, water-resistant lining
- Patented Fidlock® magnetic connections provide quick and secure fixings and are supported by Black anodised G-Clips for added strength and stability
- Padded handle and strap construction that is both strong and comfortable
- Lockable zips, address window and ID card
- Smooth-rolling wheels large enough to cope with snow and rough terrain
- Webbing fixing points to allow the attachment of compatible SnoKart bags and accessories
- Utilise space and protect contents further with the SnoKart Airliner range
- Can be upgraded to the Kart 6 with the addition of the Kargo 40 Case
Kart Zoom Roller
- Large equipment bag with space for two pairs of skis with poles, two snowboards with bindings and a combination of both
- Extra space for accessories and clothing
- Starting at 160cm with an expanding double zoom which adjusts to fit skis and snowboards up to 175cm then 190cm
Kargo 60 Roller
- 60L of storage space and deep enough for boots and helmets
- 2-stage, telescopic, anodised aluminium handle with a storage pocket