The Northbound or southbound jacket by Yuki Threads is a 15k waterproof snowboard jacket with a 15k breathability rating. The Southbound is not only techy, but it's also environment friendly and looks amazing too. The fabrics and fill are 100% recycled and Bluesign approved so you’re ticking all the right boxes. The 100% Nylon lining will keep you warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
Fully taped seams will keep the water out and the Water-resistant zippered front closure & chest pockets will keep your smartphone and other smaller items dry. Made with BLUESIGN fabrics and
ethically, by real humans with a living wage who works in a safe workplace. Check out the full list of features below.
- Bluesign approved 100% Recycled Polyester Fabric - System that provides safer and more sustainable environments for people to work in and everyone to live in.
- C0 DWR 10/80 coating - Eco-friendly durable water repellent coating
- 15,000mm / 15,000g rated waterproof / Breathability rating
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester (40g in body, none in arms)
- Microfibre: 100% recycled polyester(pocket linings & internal collar)
- Fully taped seams - Keeps the moisture out
- Removable powder skirt - Take them out if you are not riding powder
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes - For increased comfort
- Media pocket - Holds your smartphone in place
- Lift pass pocket - On the sleeve of your arm
- Underarm zippered vents with mesh - Keep hydrated
- Tailored arms for an ergonomic fit - Gives the Northbound jacket the ultimate freedom of movement
- Elasticated in-pocket bottom hem adjuster, with cord locks
- P3 way adjustable hood with cord lock at the back
- Goggle pocket with microfibre wipe - Keep your goggles clean
- Water-resistant zippered front closure & chest pockets
- 2 chest pockets, 2 patch pockets - Plenty of room
- Screen printed graphics
- YKK® Zippers - High-quality zippers
- 100% Recycled Polyester Trims - PET Eco-Friendly fabric